Sign up to Social Value UK membership today!
Social Value UK is the only membership organisation within the UK that represents those working in the field of Social Value. We support, work with and represent our members across the country, forming a vibrant and active membership community. We help members to prove their commitment to Social Value, improve their practice, and offer unparalleled networking opportunities.
Our membership is drawn from a range of different sectors and backgrounds, holding one thing in common; to change the way society accounts for value. For a taste of who our members are, take a look at our Member Directory and our Social Value Pioneers and our Social Value Partners.
We are also the UK National Network of Social Value International. By joining the network, Social Value UK members automatically become joint members of Social Value International, a pioneering community with members from more than 45 countries.
Find out more about what it means to be a member of Social Value UK here.
We offer membership to individuals and organisations, under these categories:
Join as a Social Value individual member and demonstrate your commitment to best practice and professionalism in Social Value and Social Impact.
For over 10 years Social Value UK has given a voice to the Social Value and Social Impact industry. Whether you are an individual working within an in-house team, or an independent consultant managing your own micro-business, Social Value UK provides you with the recognition that you are a Social Value professional that adheres to the highest standards.
For an annual fee of £50+VAT we offer you a suite of fantastic membership benefits to help you excel in your role.
See the full range of benefits associated with Individual Membership here.
Social Value Pioneer
Join as a Social Value Pioneer and embed the Principles of Social Value across your organisation.
The Social Value Pioneer membership is our most popular organisational member package and is open to all organisations who share a commitment to social value. Social Value Pioneers will be able to receive dedicated guidance and support from Social Value UK and join a community of like-minded organisations all demonstrating their commitment to Social Value.
See the full range of benefits associated with Social Value Pioneers here.
Social Value Partner
Join as a Social Value Partner and help us develop the Social Value movement. Social Value Partners are organisations that are supporting others to improve their social value measurement and management. By joining as a Social Value Partner you can help us develop a global movement to change the way the world accounts for value.
See the full range of benefits associated with Social Value Partners here.
Social Value UK Membership Benefits
Full pricing options can be found at the bottom of this page, and the benefits of membership are below.
- Attend Regional Meetings
- Join Working Groups
- Attend Social Value Workshop
- Invitations to national/international events and conferences
- Shape standards and guidance
- Co-design training and/or services (organisational members only)
- Promote your goods and services across all our media channels
- Support with networking and collaborations
- Deliver a webinar to a national and international audience
- Write a blog for our international readership
- Case study on you, your organisation, project, research or work
- Create a member profile to connect with the network
- SVUK press release on your membership, organisation and social value engagement (organisational members only)
- Free access to thousands of documents including reports, guidance documents, case studies and linkages papers
- Become an Accredited Practitioner
- Attend SVI accredited training courses (run by SVUK)
- Access Assurance and Accreditation services
- Live demonstration of SVUK resources
- Apply for Social Value Certificate
- Personalised reports and feedback bundle – Bespoke feedback reports on GVE and Self Assessment Tool (organisational members only)
- Self Assessment Tool Workshop – Half day workshop for organisations with ten SAT users, worth £500 (organisational members only)
- Discounts on half day (up to 4 hours) of consultancy (organisational members only)
- Monthly Newsletter
- First access to guidance, publications and technical documents, and news from the sector
- Participate in live member webinars and learn from the network
- Access library of pre-recorded webinars
Please note, discounts vary depending on membership type
- Discounts on Social Value UK mentoring services
- Discounts on Global Value Exchange data licence
- Discounts on myGVE Portfolio account
- Discounts on Self Assessment Tool Portfolio account
- Discounts on goods and services from SVUK partners (discounts vary depending on current partners)
- Free access to ‘Intro to SROI’ training videos (worth £80) (organisational members only)
Social Value UK Membership Prices
- 1 year membership: £50 + VAT
Students receive a 50% discount on membership fees. If you are a student you can access this discount when you sign up for individual membership online. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Partners and Pioneer Membership
All organisational membership are for one year
- Small Organisation (Turnover less than £500,000 per year): £250 + VAT
- Medium Organisation (Turnover of £500,000 to £5million per year): £500 + VAT
- Large Organisation (Turnover of £5million to £50 million per year): £1000 + VAT
- Very Large Organisation (Turnover more than £50 million per year): £2000 + VAT
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
All membership with Social Value UK is subject to the Terms and Conditions of membership which can be found here. By joining Social Value UK as a member, you agree to all of these Terms and Conditions.