Sign up to Social Value UK membership today!
Social Value UK is a membership organisation. We support, work with and represent our members across the country, forming a vibrant and active membership community.
Social Value UK membership is drawn from a range of different sectors and backgrounds, holding one thing in common; to change the way society accounts for value. For a taste of who our members are, take a look at our Member Directory and Organisational Members. We are also the UK National Network of Social Value International. Social Value UK members automatically become joint members of Social Value International, a pioneering community with members from more than 45 countries.
We offer membership to individuals and organisations, under these categories:
- Small Organisations
- Medium Organisations
- Large Organisations
- Very Large Organisations
Social Value UK Membership Benefits
Full pricing options can be found at the bottom of this page, and benefits of membership are below.
- Attend Regional Meetings
- Join Working Groups
- Attend Social Value Workshop
- Invitations to national/international events and conferences
- Shape standards and guidance
- Co-design training and/or services (organisational members only)
- Promote your goods and services across all our media channels
- Support with networking and collaborations
- Deliver a webinar to a national and international audience
- Write a blog for our international readership
- Case study on you, your organisation, project, research or work
- Create a member profile to connect with the network
- SVUK press release on your membership, organisation and social value engagement (organisational members only)
- Free access to thousands of documents including reports, guidance documents, case studies and linkages papers
- Become an Accredited Practitioner
- Attend SVI accredited training courses (run by SVUK)
- Access Assurance and Accreditation services
- Live demonstration of SVUK resources
- Apply for Social Value Certificate
- Personalised reports and feedback bundle – Bespoke feedback reports on GVE and Self Assessment Tool (organisational members only)
- Self Assessment Tool Workshop – Half day workshop for organisations with ten SAT users, worth £500 (organisational members only)
- Discounts on half day (up to 4 hours) of consultancy (organisational members only)
- Monthly Newsletter
- First access to guidance, publications and technical documents, and news from the sector
- Participate in live member webinars and learn from the network
- Access library of pre-recorded webinars
Please note, discounts vary depending on membership type
- Discounts on Social Value UK mentoring services
- Discounts on Global Value Exchange data licence
- Discounts on myGVE Portfolio account
- Discounts on Self Assessment Tool Portfolio account
- Discounts on goods and services from SVUK partners (discounts vary depending on current partners)
- Free access to ‘Intro to SROI’ training videos (worth £80) (organisational members only)
N.B All individual benefits are open to individual members and up to 20 members of an organisational member, depending on size. Please see here for a full breakdown.
Social Value UK Membership Prices
- 1 year membership: £60
- 2 year membership: £108
Students receive a 50% discount on membership fees. If you are a student you can access this discount when you sign up for individual membership online.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
All organisational membership are for one year
- Small Organisation (Turnover less than £500,000 per year): £300
- Medium Organisation (Turnover of £500,000 to £5million per year): £600
- Large Organisation (Turnover of £5million to £50 million per year): £1200
- Very Large Organisation (Turnover more than £50 million per year): £2400
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Join Social Value UK now: