Standard Accredited Practitioner Application
Prepare your application and apply online
Check your membership
Please note, only current members of Social Value UK or Social Value International can apply for Accredited Practitioner Status. If you are unsure about your membership status, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your report
Applicants are advised to check that their report meets the assurance and accreditation standard (which can be downloaded from our website here) before submitting. These are the same criteria which our assessors will use when checking a report.
Prepare your supporting documents and information
Supporting documents required to apply for Fast-Track Accredited Practitioner Status are:
- A complete Word (or similar) version of the report to be assured, including any appendices and with all references to the author removed
- A complete Excel (or similar) version of the impact map used as the basis of the analysis with all references to the author removed
- Evidence of permission to submit the report from the relevant organisations
- A signed copy of the terms and conditions of application available from our website here
- A CV and statement of involvement and interest in Social Value
Applicants will also need to provide details of the 2-day Accredited Practitioner Training they have attended (date, location and the name of the agency who delivered the training)
Complete our online application form.