New to impact management? Want to share your experiences and collaborate with others?
Get involved in the Pathway strand of the Impact Management Programme to co-design support that will help you use your impact data to improve what you do.
Join SVUK for a fun and informative workshop on 29 September. We can pay you £300 for your participation too!
We’re looking for charities, social enterprises and community businesses to take part in a series of workshops over the next 12 months to review, test and design resources that can help you get better at managing your impact. Through these workshops we also want to develop local support networks and offer some free 1-2-1 support.
To register: please click here to complete a few questions to check you are eligible. Please note that your place is not guaranteed until we have reviewed your answers and confirmed via email. We will let you know at least two weeks before the event.
- You are new to impact management
- You are committed to understanding and improving your social impact
- You wish to grow and diversify your income
- You are interested in social investment, but have not taken it on before
- You are not a start-up organisation
- You are established in and working for beneficiaries in England
Where and when?
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Tyne & Wear
A full agenda will be circulated nearer the time but the session will run 10:00-14:30.
For more information contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 703 9229.