Maximising Social Value Training
Organisations are increasingly recognising the need to maximise their impact. Social Value UK provides practical, hands on training for individuals and organisations that want to move their focus from measuring to managing and maximising the value they create. Social impact and social innovation are sometimes seen as separate activities and this course integrates impact and innovation to create value. Participants will be able to go back and start collecting data that helps them design better services with their service users.
Why is maximising social value training important?
It is important to have clear objectives and measure progress towards those objectives. It is as important to know whether you are creating as much impact as you can with the resources you have available. A focus on maximising social value shifts the emphasis away from creating an external facing report towards creating the systems and culture that support decisions designed to maximise social value.
What will I get from the training?
- An understanding of the culture and systems necessary for maximising value, how these are different from measuring and reporting value and how social impact supports social innovation.
- Practical experience of working with data as the basis for developing ideas to improve services and increase value. Guidance on how to collect information and how much to collect will be based on these ideas and the core questions that underpin a maximising culture.
- A framework and a set of principles that can be used to underpin data collection for social innovation.
- Confidence in selecting different tools and techniques that are available and the ability to go back to work the next day and make a start.
For more details about the course material, just send an email to Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much will this course cost?
To attend a scheduled Maximising Value training it will cost:
- Cost for 1 day training £200 + VAT
Discounts are available for members:
- Cost for individual members £170 + VAT
- Cost for organisational members £150 + VAT
- Cost for training plus 1 year individual membership £230 + VAT
How do I book this training?
For enquiries about availability, bookings or cost please contact: Clare Bentley, 0151 703 9229, email@example.com.