Find what you need to help you measure and maximise your social value
Social Value UK have a range of resources for people at any stage of their social value journey.
See some options below for more information:
- Social Value Library – a searchable database of guidance, case studies, reports and more about social value. If you’d like to upload your own guidance, let us know.
- Global Value Exchange – a free online platform that allows users to set up their own projects, start to monitor the social value they are creating, and helps them to manage and increase their social value. Visit www.globalvalueexchange.org.
- The Guide to Social Return on Investment – written in 2009 with the UK Cabinet Office and updated in 2012, the Guide to SROI provides an extensive view of SROI, the Seven Principles, the stages of SROI and more. Free to download here.
- Social Value Self Assessment tool – this interactive tool is designed to help users judge how well they are measuring and reporting on their social value, in line with the Principles of Social Value. Set up your account for free here.
- Social Value Commissioning – this website has a range of case studies and useful documents for anyone interested in embedding social value in commissioning. Visit Social Value Commissioning here.
- Social Value Software Directory – there are a number of software platforms available which help you to measure and manage your social value. We’ve assembled a Directory with links to some of the main ones.
- Reports database – over 600 reports on SROI, social value, cost benefit analysis and more. You can search by topic, year and country as well as keyword. Let us know if you have a report to add.