Social Return on Investment Practitioner Training (SROI) is our classic training course for everyone interested in SROI. You will learn you how to measure, manage and maximise social value.
Find out where else in the world our partners are delivering our Social Return on Investment (SROI) Practitioner Training.
Organisations are increasingly recognising the need to do more than measure social value and move to a position where decisions can be taken to maximise their social value. Are you a social impact manager, finance director, senior manager, or commissioner? Do you work in an organisation looking at how social value evidence can help you to make decisions? Social Value UK can provide you with the practical skills to improve how you do this.
Social Value UK can facilitate practical, hands on training for:
– those who actively engage with data in their job
– those who gather data for their organisation about their impact
– Social Impact Managers
– Finance Directors, people with a role in their Senior Management Team and those who make strategic decisions based on data.
If the above applies to you and you are keen to focus on managing and maximising social value, this course will enable you to make immediate practical changes to achieve your goal.
We can offer you a one-day interactive workshop that will equip you with practical skills. The workshop is suitable for all levels of decision makers and those that contribute to the management of social impact.
Using practical examples and data, the workshop will identify:
– the questions that need to be asked
– how to develop effective engagement strategies
– how to analyse data to make immediate practical changes to achieve your goal.