Tickets on sale now for Social Value UK Virtual Members Exchange and AGM
Each year, Social Value UK hosts a Members Exchange and AGM, which is an opportunity for our members from across all sectors to come together, learn from each other, and share knowledge and experience.
Due to COVID-19 this year’s Members Exchange and AGM will be taking place virtually and will happen on the 10th and 11th September 2020.
As you all know, 2020 has been an incredibly difficult year for everyone, and we hope this event will be a time where all of our members can come together, share their learnings and experiences from the last 6 months, and help carve out a new path forwards where health, wellbeing, social value and community are placed at the centre of our road to recovery.
The agenda of this year’s MemEx reflects the key issues and topics that we have seen arise over this last 6 months, and the 2-day event will focus on six core themes:
· Integrating the social with the environmental
· Measuring and Valuing Well-being
· Tackling structural inequalities
· Social Value in Commissioning, Procurement & Supply chains
· Localism and Place Based Social Value
· Social Value and Employment
There will be more than 30 speakers over the 2 days, delivering 90-minute panel discussions and conversations around these key themes with sessions such as:
· How the Social Value Movement can tackle Structural Inequalities
· Post Brexit/COVID-19 Social Value Procurement
· Creating social value and wellbeing at a local level
· Social Value, Sustainability, and the SDGs
The full agenda can be found here.
At 11:45 on Friday 11th September SVUK will be hosting the AGM, which is an opportunity for all of our members to have a say in SVUK decision and help shape the future of this unique network and community. This is completely free to attend, but you will need to register for the free ticket here
If you are attending the whole conference, access to the AGM will be included in your ticket.