Online Social Value & SROI Practitioner Training (Accredited by SVI and CPD)
We are now delivering our most popular training course online; Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training.
This course will cover all of the same content as the standard 2 day course, delivered through 1 hour-long sessions of online delivery, group webinar sessions and assignments. This is more contact time than takes place on the physical 2 day course and includes 1-2-1 mentoring.
The 1 hour-long sessions will be live and interactive, and should you be unable to attend a session, will be made available for catch up for a week after they have taken place. There are some live webinars and exercises scheduled that must be completed in a set time frame in order to receive your certificate of completion.
You will receive content that has been developed over 10 years, delivered by an accredited trainer with 15 years experience of training and SROI. Learn more about the trainer here.
You can expect:
- content delivered through multiple 1 hour online training sessions
- digital materials*
- exercises to complete and submit by Google Classroom*
- group webinar for Q&A, discussion and feedback on exercises *
- 1-2-1 tuition/feedback *
*excludes View Only Trainees
The course will follow the existing modules for Social Value International standards:
- Module 1 – Purpose and scope of impact management
- Module 2 – Identifying stakeholders and outcomes
- Module 3 – Measuring the amount of changes
- Module 4 – Valuing changes to outcomes
- Module 5 – From outcomes to impact, how to avoid over-claiming
- Module 6 – Calculations, aggregation, reporting & embedding
Dates and Times
The timetables for training sessions are below. We will record all sessions for catch-up viewing and recorded sessions will be available for a limited time. We strongly recommend that the sessions are taken or viewed in chronological order – there is a natural progression in the modules which reflects the process outlined in the Guide to SROI.
|Course start date||Schedule||Book now|
|2nd March 2021||View the full course schedule||Book the standard course
Book the view-only course
|20th April 2021||View the full course schedule||Book the standard course
Book the view-only course
|18th May 2021||View the full course schedule||Book the standard course
Book the view-only course
Learning Outcomes and Standards
Click here to view the learning outcomes, standards, and the recommended reading for each module.
View Only Training
Social Value UK are excited to announce a brand new option to enjoy our flagship Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training, the “View Only” option!
For a discounted price, you can access our online training course alongside others taking the Standard training option. This is ideal for those pressed for time, those using the course as a refresher of knowledge, or those that wish to learn more about Social Value & SROI, but without wanting to complete the interactive and practical elements of the training.
The View Only option allows you to take part in all training sessions but excludes you from the interactive learning aspects of the course such as the small group discussion webinars, access to worked examples and templates and homework assignments with bespoke feedback on your work from experienced SVI Accredited Trainer Tim Goodspeed.
Please refer to the table below to get a full outline of what both training options consist of, and work out which is better for your needs.
Please note that the View Only option does still make you eligible to become an accredited or advanced practitioner although we strongly recommend the standard training option to achieve the necessary learning outcomes.
Pricing – Standard Training
- Existing Member Rate – £595 + VAT
- Training plus membership – £645 + VAT
- Non Member Rate – £800 + VAT
Pricing – View Only Training
- View Only Member Rate – £395 + VAT
- View Only Training plus membership – £445 + VAT
- View Only Non Member Rate – £525 + VAT
This course is one of the essential requirements towards becoming a Level 2 Accredited Practitioner or Level 3 Advanced Practitioner as detailed on the SVI Practitioner Status Pathway page. Although not an essential requirement, applicants for Level 1 Associate Practitioner would benefit greatly from the knowledge gained through this course.
Please note that the cost of this course does not include any fees towards becoming a Level 1 Associate Practitioner, Level 2 Accredited Practitioner or Level 3 Advanced Practitioner. More information can be found on the SVI Practitioner Status Pathway page.
In its physical form, the course is also accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management and CPD. We are confirming that this also applies for online delivery.
If you have any queries about Assurance and Accreditation services provided by SVUK on behalf of SVI, please contact email@example.com.
Requirements (excludes View Only trainees)
- You must attend (or watch on catchup within the set time frame) all online training sessions to successfully complete the course.
- You must complete all assignments within the set time frame to successfully complete the course.
- You need to be able to access google classroom. This may require changes to your domain’s security to allow access.
- There is a total of 24 hours of delivered content in this course, we suggest you allow an additional 6 hours for assignments during the course.
The course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and is delivered by accredited trainers and who have been involved in Social Value & SROI for over a decade.
If you have any further queries or if you would like to enquire about any other online training and support options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a phone number if you can as it may be easy to call you back to discuss your question.